Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here we go

Welcome to our blog!

If you are reading this you probably know who we are but just in case…

I’m Jenica , 23, college senior, native Odessa Texan, 5th of six kiddos, fiancé to the handsome Justin Maroney who is 25 (OLD), college senior as well, die-hard UT fan, and beloved uncle.

This all started with the fact that I don’t care for TV.  Pretty much at all. Unless it’s 20 kids and counting – that show is fascinating!

No, when I want to unwind and waste time, I read blogs! Blogs about life, parenting, being a wifey, crafts, cooking, Christian living etc, etc.

Justin asks daily how I can be so obsessed with reading about people I don’t even know. Good question.

Blogs are awesome because they give you an inside glimpse at how people chose to run their lives. They give you ideas, challenge your beliefs, make you laugh!

I finally decided it was about time that I started a blog of my own, so that I could:

1. Document our life’s “happenings” throughout our engagement and after the wedding when we are officially “The Maroneys”

2. Keep in touch with family members/friends

3. Talk about the Lord and why we love him so much

4. Try out crafts and recipes and get life advice from our wise circle of supporters



More posts to come soon  =)  Hopefully
There are 163 days until the wedding and I am getting pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment