Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Exciting news and a productive day!

Okay first and foremost I have very exciting news! My twin sister Julie is ENGAGED! Justin and I just love Julie and her fiance Garrett. They got engaged on Valentine's day and we are so happy to have him become a part of our family soon. Julie and I always do everything together and now we can plan weddings together! Soooo fun!

Aren't they just so cute?




Congrats Julie and Garrett!



Today was a very productive day!


I filed for graduation, filed for a certified copy of my birth certificate, and filed for a US passport! WOW no more paperwork for a while please!


But really I know I am so blessed to get to do all of these things! God is SO GOOD.

Justin and I also stopped by a few places to look at items to register for. Very exciting!! It is so fun to envision what our future "house/apt....abode" will look like! We haven't decided exactly where we are going to live yet, but we sure had fun discovering what kinds of items we each like. It will be so neat to blend both of our personalities in our home.

Justin decided to pose for me and be silly. Guess he didn't like those sheets ;)








Yay for exciting news and productive days!

No comments:

Post a Comment